There will be a lunch at Jim and Beverly West house on Friday.
It's a 25-minute walk from the hotel. We will start walking soon after the talk finishes at 12.10pm,
let's set it at 12.25pm from the hotel entrance. If you need a ride, please let us know in advance.
We start walking back at 3:30pm, to make it for the 4:00pm talk.
This lunch is free for the G3participants! Our great thanks to Jim and Beverly!
They provided some info on what will be served:
- gumbo and rice
- green salad (with crumbled cheese on the side so vegans can partake)
- some raw veggies with hummus
- french bread, some rosemary bread
- sliced cheeses
- iced tea (unsweetened, with sugar and lemon for those who want it)
- something simple for dessert -- maybe cookies/brownies and strawberries.
(We are greatly enjoying fresh, local, and fragrant strawberries here just now!)